Further automatic discharge development for TKFVA extraction and filtering devices TKFVAÜG2 and TKFVAÜG3Even better with automatic
The TKFVA series. These are sophisticated extraction and filtering devices with a number of possible applications – for example for smokes that occur during lasering, for process dusts and much more besides.
The latest feature to be developed by our engineers is the TKFVAÜG automatic discharge. When the device switches to standby, an automatic system discharges the accumulated dusts into polythene bags. This increases the discharge rate so that TKFVA can be used for much greater emission volumes. The automatic discharge also simplifies the handling of problematical dusts.
Perfect, because, with this further development, TKFVA will convince even more users thanks to its simple, trouble-free handling. Work goes on. Undisturbed. The TKFVA runs behind the scenes.
Good becomes even better.
- Dust collecting device with automatic low-contamination dust discharge in offline mode
- Small to medium emission amounts are discharged into polythene bags automatically when switching to standby
- Complete with gear motor, pinch valve and polythene bags
- Activation by timer relay and solenoid valve
- Device is approx. 70 mm higher (bigger rollers)
- Option: retrofittable to TKFVA300/320 with manual dust discharge