- Solvent vapours
- Adhesive vapours
The extraction cabin that accommodates your back
- Compact integrated extraction and filter technology
- Large-area extraction via the rear extraction wall
- Large lockable front flap with pneumatic springs
- Three grips on the front flap for protected operation
- Practical loading slide at the front with grips (loading opening 250 x 200 mm)
- Fatigue-free working due to individual adjustment of the working height
- Perfect illumination of the work area through the ceiling pane made of durable real glass with Ex-design lighting above it
- Spilled solvents collect in the drip tray under the perforated safety floor.
- An explosion-proof gas sensor on the 1st pre-filter measures too high concentrations of e.g. dichloromethane.
- Ground lugs on housing
- Connection nozzle 2 x NW 80 mm on the rear side
- Mobile or stationary use