laser protection cabin
- Safety when laser inscribing different components as a workstation
Emission-free in the laser workstation
- Modular laser protection cabin type LSKWS for applications in mechanical engineering in the field of laser processing
- Construction with focus on the guidelines for safety of laser equipment (DIN EN 60825-4) as well as the BG Accident Prevention Regulations for Laser radiation BGV-B2
- Due to their complete encapsulation, these cabins can completely shield payload radiation, secondary radiation and reflective or scattered laser radiation which occur during material processing.
- The air pollutants are very effectively collected and extracted from the cabin through optimum use of the flow technology.
- LSKWS and other laser protection cabins from Fuchs Umwelttechnik can be easily automated and certified for applications by using high-quality standard parts.
- Mobile or stationary use
- The laser cabin is connected to an extraction and filter system via an interface.